News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Top leaker outs the Xperia 5 Plus, Sony's next flagship smartphone

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2020, 23:53:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

CES 2020 remains underway, but that has not stopped OnLeaks from leaking Sony's next flagship smartphone. Potentially called the Xperia 5 Plus, referred to as the Xperia 5.1 in previous rumours, features a 6.6-inch OLED display that retains the 21:9 aspect ratio of last year's Xperia 5. The Xperia 5 Plus looks like a svelte flagship in our opinion, but what do you think?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Top-leaker-outs-the-Xperia-5-Plus-Sony-s-next-flagship-smartphone.449368.0.html

Anon

Love it ! If sony does not price it as high and.has good battery capacity, ill be all over this

Sem

Not impressive at all. >:( Especially, cameras, which apparently will not go far from last year's .. I can't understand why Sony supplies the latest and improved sensors every year for Huawei,  :-\but for their flagships, they leaves mediocre ones that don`t change for 2 years in a row .... Japanese bosses, turned out to be too dumb, I am disappointed in them.  >:(They can't fix anything; smartphones are losing their identity and popularity.

Sem

Not impressive at all. >:( Especially, cameras, which apparently will not go far from last year's .. I can't understand why Sony supplies the latest and improved sensors every year for Huawei,  :-\but for their flagships, they leaves mediocre ones that don`t change for 2 years in a row .... Japanese bosses, turned out to be too dumb, I am disappointed in them.  >:(They can't fix anything; smartphones are losing their identity and popularity.

S.Yu

Headphone jack? So they realize that with those paltry sales there's no need to alienate more consumers! Will have to see about the cameras though, and the battery capacity may still be questionable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview