News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Dell "Duet" combines two XPS 13 displays in one form factor, because why not

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2020, 23:02:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell is toying with the idea of replacing the traditional keyboard and clickpad with a full-on IPS display for a dual-screen laptop. It's essentially a marriage between the Lenovo Yoga Book and the Asus ZenBook Pro ScreenPad.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Dell-Duet-combines-two-XPS-13-displays-in-one-form-factor-because-why-not.448752.0.html

VR dev

Whoa, I really like this!!

I'm a big fan of the Zenbook Pro Duo, as I need extra screen real estate for content creation. The active pen input is great, too! I about pulled the trigger on it, but hearing that it throttles some and only had a 2060, I couldn't swing it. My hope is they keep at it, as I might jump on the next revision with a faster GPU.

That is, unless Dell can best it! Here's hoping this is successful and Dell releases a more powerful 15" version. The flexibility of moving a detachable keyboard is very appealing to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview