News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus G14: Das stärkste 14 Zoll Gaming-Notebook der Welt

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2020, 19:09:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Beim ROG Zephyrus G14 packt Asus eine Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 und einen Ryzen 7 4800HS in das Gehäuse eines kompakten und leichten 14 Zoll Gaming-Notebooks. Dazu kommen 1.215 Mini-LEDs – allerdings nicht etwa als Display-Hintergrundbeleuchtung, sondern als Design-Akzent auf die Außenseite des Gehäuses.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-G14-Das-staerkste-14-Zoll-Gaming-Notebook-der-Welt.449298.0.html

Thw0rted

I've been waiting for something like this.  I'm using a 13" laptop now with a 765M, and while it's starting to feel its age, there really isn't anything like it on the market today.  The best you can do under 15" right now is a 1650 (might be 1650 MQ?) and it's just not going to be good enough to last 6-8 years like the one I want to replace.

One worrisome thing that the article did not mention: Ultrabookreview says that one (16GB) module of RAM will be soldered to the motherboard.  That could really sink this for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview