News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Next-gen HP Spectre x360 15 promises 6-core Comet Lake-U CPUs and next-gen GeForce MX graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 02, 2020, 15:23:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2020 model isn't a huge redesign, but it's not a minor one either. The minor tweaks to the CPU, GPU, keyboard, and webcam all add up to a slightly smaller package and a more powerful system when compared to the 2019 model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Next-gen-HP-Spectre-x360-15-promises-6-core-Comet-Lake-U-CPUs-and-next-gen-GeForce-MX-graphics.447215.0.html

xpclient

Same buttonless trackpad. Pass. I got a Fujitsu LifeBook U939X convertible instead which has the best input devices for a notebook.

Techtomic

Could see on a CES video in the task manager, the video card for the U processor was a GeForce MX330 - which indeed has similar performance to the MX250 and MX150...!

Mikael

What are the actual dimensions of the new Spectre 15? I have looked everywhere for this information, but I can seem to find it anywhere. Even on HP support site the information has been left out, even though last years dimensions is listed in the product information. I need to know because I want to know if I can fit it in my briefcase or not. That's why I feel it's relevant. 13 % decrease compared to last year does not cut it. Thanks!

PK

Thank you for the informative review. It does look like it shall be an impressive powerhouse. I would like to inquire regarding 2 issues:
1. When are they likely to be shipping?
2. Where did you get the model with the varied port placement that you described? All of the videos that I have watched, including those where HP engineers have directly compared the 2019 and 2020 units, did not discuss this. It is also thought that HP will be providing Comet lake H processors as well along with the next gen Nvidia GPU.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview