News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zotac Inspire Studio mini PC is a Magnus in disguise with GeForce RTX 2060 Super graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 02, 2020, 08:55:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Core i7 and GeForce Super mini PC offers 270 degrees of ventilation in a chassis size of just 5.85 L. The new white color is similar to the white color used for the Razer Studio laptops and MSI Prestige laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-Inspire-Studio-mini-PC-is-a-Magnus-in-disguise-with-GeForce-RTX-2060-Super-graphics.448974.0.html

Suryasis

How a  Octa Core 9th Gen Processor can be i7-8700 or 8700K? They are 8th Gen CPU and 6 Core.

Alex_777

Horrible miniPC, they are very expensive and don't run normally. i can say because i got one and is broken, but seeing on amazon/ebay reviews this is common so from my and others experience don't buy it. is better HP elitedesk with APUs and RX570 VGA.

heffeque

Quote from: Alex_777 on January 02, 2020, 22:37:47
Horrible miniPC, they are very expensive and don't run normally. i can say because i got one and is broken, but seeing on amazon/ebay reviews this is common so from my and others experience don't buy it. is better HP elitedesk with APUs and RX570 VGA.
Can confirm. My Zotac Mini-PC died prematurely (after just 5 years).

There are much older computers in my family that are working just fine (only changed HDD to SSD), and are still perfect for office work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview