News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus rolls out stable Oxygen OS 10.3.0 update for OnePlus 6 and 6T

Started by Redaktion, December 28, 2019, 17:09:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus recently released a stable OxygenOS 10.3.0 update for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. The update fixes a number of bugs and introduces improvements to the fingerprint scanner and camera.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-rolls-out-stable-Oxygen-OS-10-3-0-update-for-OnePlus-6-and-6T.448809.0.html

Aju George Jacob

Ksc

King

Personally I've noticed quite a few super random bugs. None of them deal breakers. Just odd. Yes the fingerprint scanner and facial recognition is significantly faster.

Alrebeh

For some stupid reason they made the brightness control need to swipe down twice. Also some random bugs launcher reloading and other weird stuff. Plus snapshot video call has issues I can't see the other person.

Abdul

After the update, the translation pop up notch is not working when coping a word, I hope they fix this issue

Bradly Robberson

Joyce

Since the latest update the wifi connection isn't working on one.plus6. it doesn't connect unless phone rebooted or powered off and on

JoeA

If you are going to write or post an article at least know what are writing.  The build is not stable, if you installed the International version in a T-Mobile phone it does not work correctly Play Store will tell you your secure while GPay tells you the opposite...they need to fix this asap.  I have been on the International A9 since day one with no issue.  Now this.

NaderKabir

Hi

Many many bugs and crashed and hangs after restarting phone

Very weak and poor Android 10 for OnePlus 6

Very weak😱😵😰😵

Sagar

Rahul

Wi-fi not working properly and phone hanging sometimes...very poor update 10.3 ...oneplus 6

Deb

One+ 6

Lots of bugs after new update, phone randomly hanging up, apps randomly closing, phone ringing volume noticeably muted (i e. Can't hear phone ringing on highest volume) >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview