News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Sprint LG V40 gets a surprising Christmas update

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2019, 21:26:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unconfirmed reports claim that there was much merriment and jubilation on the streets as owners of the Sprint LG V40 ThinQ finally received the update they'd been waiting eons for. Clap your hands and feel the power; the Pie update is here.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Sprint-LG-V40-gets-a-surprising-Christmas-update.448769.0.html

Ravindranath Noolu

I finally got my long awaited pie update this evening. I hope I get Android 10 atleast by next Christmas...

S.Yu

I'm the type that doesn't like to fix something that isn't broken. More than once a stable release was "destabilized" by stupid updates that couldn't be disabled.

Dusty

I suppose the good thing about being dead last, a year later than everyone else, is that all the upgrade kinks are worked out. I kicked it off at work yesterday and so far not a single hiccup.

James W.

I've been a v40 owner since it's launch last year and the entire year I have been disappointed in both LG and Sprint with there lack of updates or updates at a timely manner plus little to no cell reception in our new area using Sprint so my wife and I decided to switch over to Verizon yesterday. It was like 2 hours later was when I finally received the Pie update. A little too late Sprint, my s10+ from Verizon is on it's way to my door.

chigginskeywest

Yes finally got 9.0 pie. And the only thing changed is Now I get the notch in my YouTube videos.  >:(

Bors

Quote from: chigginskeywest on December 29, 2019, 17:34:23
Yes finally got 9.0 pie. And the only thing changed is Now I get the notch in my YouTube videos.  >:(

Well, I did get an extremely ugly and oversized whit padlock icon on my lock screen... If anyone ca tell me how to get rid of that atrocity, I'll be extremely grateful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview