News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701GXR laptop review: Slim gaming laptop scores points with a fast 300 Hz display

Started by Redaktion, December 27, 2019, 02:02:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The hardware of the Zephyrus S GX701GXR runs all current games smoothly on the matte 300 Hz IPS display. The laptop offers expansion/upgrade possibilities only to a very limited extent.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-S-GX701GXR-laptop-review-Slim-gaming-laptop-scores-points-with-a-fast-300-Hz-display.448620.0.html

william blake

QuoteEmissions - Heat and noise development are acceptable
QuoteThe use of the included headset is almost indispensable.

so, headphones only and nobody near is acceptable?
i have a question then, what is "unacceptable"?

M2018

This is terrible! You can buy HP Pavilion Gaming 17 with same specs for less than 40% of this. Except for 2080.

MOFO

The only thing unacceptable is the price and annoyingly loud fans when gaming.
Who needs a 300Hz screen when the hardware cannot take advantage of it.
What a waste.

laptop_gaming

I don't like the touchpad design like this. In my country, the Zephyrus laptop has been greatly discounted after its launch at a sky-high price
https://laptoptitan.vn/laptop-gaming-cu-hcm/

anon

You should mention that this laptop can charge over USB type-C! It is very rare to find this feature among gaming laptops, but it is very useful.

Right now I am using a Zephyrus M GU502GW with RTX 2070 Max-Q while traveling. My charger is a tiny little USB type-C PD charger outputting 60W, plenty for me to stay charged for a few hours of gaming and indefinitely for web browsing/office tasks, and so have saved almost 1kg that I have to carry with me. I can even charge at 24W with my phone charger!

On another note, your link to the Asus notebook section is dead.

Gryffon

Asus again failed to enter the cooling system-9750H can show higher frequencies, the power supply is also available, but the temperature suggests that the cooling can not cope.  8) 8) 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview