News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iPhone shipments in China fell 35% in November

Started by Redaktion, December 12, 2019, 18:49:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The iPhone may be doing well in Western markets, but the handset saw a massive 35% year-over-year drop in shipments in China last month. This news from Credit Suisse analysts flies in the face of prior predictions from Apple and others that claimed the iPhone 11 would do well in Chinese markets due to high demand. The most likely cause for the drop in sales lies at the feet of policy; the ongoing trade war between the U.S. and China has driven iPhone prices up in the mainland, likely killing demand in the process.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iPhone-shipments-in-China-fell-35-in-November.447134.0.html

S.Yu

Well the 251 incident may help December sales, I noticed during the 11.11 shopping spree that Huawei flagships took the central spot in smartphone ads, but during the recent 12.12 shopping spree Apple's took back the central spot. Those were ads by the platform, i.e. Taobao, not individual vendors, so I believe they're tailored to anticipation of demand. Very interesting stuff.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview