News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple's iPhone 11 is the most popular piece of tech in 2019, according to Google Search

Started by Redaktion, December 11, 2019, 17:24:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As surprising as this might be for many of us, "iPhone 11" was the only tech-related search in the global top 10 queries that people entered on Google Search this year. Ranked fifth globally, Apple's handset only managed to grab the ninth spot in the most popular Google Search topics stateside.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-s-iPhone-11-is-the-most-popular-piece-of-tech-in-2019-according-to-Google-Search.447086.0.html

Codrut Nistor

Come on, you don't know? Dylan from Beverly Hills 902010! He died this year, so I guess everyone in the US Googled him because he wasn't actually in the spotlight... The lady from Roxette died a day or two ago, I bet searches for her name will increase a lot - especially in Europe. That's the sad thing with stars that become popular once again only after they die...

S.Yu

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on December 11, 2019, 21:39:50
Come on, you don't know? Dylan from Beverly Hills 902010! He died this year, so I guess everyone in the US Googled him because he wasn't actually in the spotlight... The lady from Roxette died a day or two ago, I bet searches for her name will increase a lot - especially in Europe. That's the sad thing with stars that become popular once again only after they die...
I...see...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview