News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Smartphone Review: Big Bang for the Buck

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2019, 22:34:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi's Mi 9 Lite boasts a lot of technology and raises the bar for $250 smartphones dramatically. Find out in our review whether or not this smartphone from China performs adequately.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-9-Lite-Smartphone-Review-Big-Bang-for-the-Buck.445545.0.html

Simeon

Hi! Thanks for the great article!
Could you please test the anti flicker (dc dimming) feature that Xiaomi introduces with each oled device?

xpclient

How bright is the notification LED, is it white-only as is the case these days for Xiaomi and does it actually work for obscure third party apps of the user's choice or only for certain Xiaomi-whitelisted apps?

Alvin Leong

I was quite keen to get this one when it was first announced but then the Note 8 Pro came out, at a lower price, so I went for that instead.

Rian

LED is multi color and works with Spotify, not sure about others..

Really liking the device so far!

william blake

so guys why laptop market is so crappy? 60hz, FULL HD(lol), not more than 17", 300nit is a top class, always noisy, no ssd and 4gb of ram still common, why phone market gives us all the variety and tecnology but laptop market feed us with crap?
(my 2018 laptop has 9yo 6bit screen and 10yo wifi module. is it possible on a phone market?)

Filipe

hello i have 4 questions about the device mi 9 lite:
1) Does it support micro sd cards in ex-FAT format?
2) Does it support USB OTG?
3) If you have the global version can you tell me if the software MIUI on that device show ads?
4) What settings require internet connection to be changed?

Thank you, great review ;) ;)

Stanislav

Quote from: william blake on December 09, 2019, 22:37:23
so guys why laptop market is so crappy? 60hz, FULL HD(lol), not more than 17", 300nit is a top class, always noisy, no ssd and 4gb of ram still common, why phone market gives us all the variety and tecnology but laptop market feed us with crap?
(my 2018 laptop has 9yo 6bit screen and 10yo wifi module. is it possible on a phone market?)
If are willing to pay a premium (>2K$) you can get a laptop with 144hz or 300hz screen of 4K resoluution and higher peak brightness. SSD is practically in all >mid laptops as well as >8gb rab (which you can increase). So, unless you are talking about <500USD laptops, they can provide lot of power for the money, and of course games not available for smartphones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview