News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT: 6 GB of GDDR6 VRAM and a Q1 2020 launch date?

Started by Redaktion, December 04, 2019, 00:39:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD is not done with its Navi GPUs yet, with the company apparently prepping another desktop GPU to add to its portfolio. While its name and early specifications suggest that it will not be pushing NVIDIA's top-end GPUs, it could apply further pressure to the green team's mid-range offerings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-RX-5600-XT-6-GB-of-GDDR6-VRAM-and-a-Q1-2020-launch-date.445551.0.html

Maurice Fortin

this would be "great" provided it goes against and slaughters 1660 super i.e more memory faster all around while not being much more (if any) extra power required.

I seriously doubt they (AMD) will bother as though they likely would want to fill their product offering stack up, what about all the AIB and shelf space for everyone (given Ngreedia and their heavy heavy hand on any "hinting" they want to support anything other than them and them alone?)

We are still waiting on RX 5500 and 5500 XT (announced back October .. though THEY were only meant for OEM product) would be "great" for someone like myself on a tight tight budget but wants "modern" performance to pair with my current "high end" Ryzen 3600 vs continuing to use my very old (still works wonderful after 4 odd years) Radeon 7870 "ghz" edition ^.^

as long as the price is "fair" has the performance (as well as drivers) certainly not much more (preferably less) power use (as well as noise levels) they will and would sell as many as they can make, 192 mem bus done right is "perfect" where 128bit holds potential back big time

IMO

plenty of trees need new Radeon and AMD underneath them this holiday season (^.^)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview