News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked image of two PlayStation 5 devkits reveals prototype DualShock 5 controller

Started by Redaktion, November 30, 2019, 23:29:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Another image of the PlayStation 5 devkit has been leaked, with two of the devices caught on camera this time around. While this latest picture confirms the design of the next-gen console devkits, there also seems to be a surprise reveal of the DualShock 5 controller. The PS5 is scheduled for release in Holiday 2020 and is expected to cost around US$499.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-image-of-two-PlayStation-5-devkits-reveals-prototype-DualShock-5-controller.445066.0.html

S.Yu

BNP

Something seems not right with these PS5 leaks...
1. It's a totally childish [not to say ugly (there, I said it!)] design, which is the direct opposite of Sony's style.
2. It seems this device doesn't have the capability of standing vertically ,which a great feature, used by a lot [including myself]. It might be that Sony have decided to pass-on that feature, this time around, but it seems very unlikely, to me.

Richard

Knowing that Sony has patented some sort of "cartridge" style SSD swappable feature, is it really far fetched for the design to be a call back to the 90s? Nostalgia is big nowadays, and we always talk about the past and how it used to be better, so why not relive it if it ensures a better thermal design also?

S.Yu

Quote from: Richard on December 03, 2019, 14:10:30
Knowing that Sony has patented some sort of "cartridge" style SSD swappable feature, is it really far fetched for the design to be a call back to the 90s? Nostalgia is big nowadays, and we always talk about the past and how it used to be better, so why not relive it if it ensures a better thermal design also?
Ugh, I certainly don't miss this aspect of that age.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview