News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi goes from strength to strength: 73% annual growth in Europe, bigger than Samsung in India, and prepping the 108 MP Mi Note 10 for the Indian market

Started by Redaktion, November 25, 2019, 23:15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new report from market analysts Canalys has revealed incredible results for Xiaomi in the European smartphone market: The Chinese manufacturer has witnessed annual growth of 73%. In India, Xiaomi is currently the number 1 smartphone brand for overall market share, on 27.1%. This is likely to increase with the impending release of the Mi Note 10 with its 108 MP camera.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-goes-from-strength-to-strength-73-annual-growth-in-Europe-bigger-than-Samsung-in-India-and-prepping-the-108-MP-Mi-Note-10-for-the-Indian-market.444750.0.html

xpclient

Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 Pro is a great device. Sadly I hated it after using it briefly because it lacks a front notification LED. Instead they put one on the back side. Nobody places their phone face down - it gives the screen scratches.

Maybe Mi Note 11 or Mi CC10 Pro for me.

S.Yu

Quote from: xpclient on November 26, 2019, 13:19:32
Mi Note 10/Mi CC9 Pro is a great device. Sadly I hated it after using it briefly because it lacks a front notification LED. Instead they put one on the back side. Nobody places their phone face down - it gives the screen scratches.

Maybe Mi Note 11 or Mi CC10 Pro for me.
lol, I put my phone face down often because the charging indicator is light pollution at night, also the case I use keeps the screen from contact with the surface.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview