News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The existence of the AMD Radeon RX 5700M could be good news for consumers

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2019, 13:08:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak has verified the existence of the Radeon RX 5700M, a mobile GPU that may put AMD on a more level playing field with NVIDIA. The new information confirms that AMD has greater plans for its Navi architecture than merely the Radeon RX 5300M and RX 5500M, which should be music to the ears of content creators and gamers alike.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-existence-of-the-AMD-Radeon-RX-5700M-could-be-good-news-for-consumers.443877.0.html

S.Yu

I thought "80% up from last generation" already sits between 2060 and 2070, looks like it's not even there yet? Another overpriced disappointment?

Andy M

Yep, i also read "between the rtx 2070 and the rtx 2080" as well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Andy Taylor

Hopefully it'll be comfortably beating the RX 2060 and priced a little below it. Nvidia have been riding the notebook GPU gravy train ever since Maxwell gave them performance leadership, and the prices are just plain silly.

I don't think there's any chance of this ending up in a MacBook, though. They're already at the thermal limit with the 5500M.

Viktor King

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview