News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

No ultra-fast charging here: New Galaxy S11 leak points to Samsung making another sideways step

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2019, 18:44:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S11 has passed through certification in China ahead of its anticipated launch in Q1 2020. While fans of the Galaxy S series have been teased with the prospect of the Galaxy S11 including powerful cameras and a 120 Hz display among other innovations, the reality in some areas may be more mundane.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/No-ultra-fast-charging-here-New-Galaxy-S11-leak-points-to-Samsung-making-another-sideways-step.443860.0.html

S.Yu

By then there will be third party chargers that go to 45W on Samsungs, and I agree that 45W has a very limited advantage as long as 25W is maintained for a large enough portion of a whole charge.
If they bring back the jack though it's enough to sway me back, since the camera upgrade is basically a given and I won't have to struggle between the ROGP2's ugliness and Vivo's UI and 256GB storage limitation, and I'm no longer in a hurry to upgrade.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview