News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700 with Quadro RTX 3000 graphics now shipping for $2000 USD

Started by Redaktion, November 20, 2019, 07:57:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Leave it to a company who designs some of the most stylish gaming laptops to offer one of the best-looking mobile workstations yet. The ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 promises Xeon options, ECC RAM, and a 16:10 1200p display wrapped a Zephyrus-like chassis.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ProArt-StudioBook-Pro-17-W700-with-Quadro-RTX-3000-graphics-now-shipping-for-2000-USD.443284.0.html

S.Yu

PeterC

Well, they still not ship, or you can't buy it. You can buy the $3000 pro art, but not the $2000.
A pitty that is on pre-order since the 18th at B&H, but still.....nothing.

Advertising is nice, however when it's taking too long to order it'll lose the power. I think I'll cancel a go for another brand. It has been quiet for too long time on Asus.....(it should have been in October already on the market)..

Elvir

Too long to wait. Wanted to use it instead of 2016 MPB 15 with ugly keyboard. I'have been waiting for it from summer and it only appeared for pre-order on BH (and still in pre-order state). Also I read in reviews that it has too small 56w battery for it's params.
After releasing MBP 16 for almost similar price but with 3k display and better keyboard I decided to buy MPB 16. I think Asus is loosing it's potential customers to due to so long period from announcement to sales.

PeterC

Even Asus is saying they don't know when the $2000 proart laptop will be available....isn't that funny......actually, no it's not....
Waiting for more than 13 days in pre-order......
Will cancel and say goodbye to ASUS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview