News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ice Lake issues: Microsoft is aware that the Surface Pro 7 is currently stuck on months-old broken graphics drivers

Started by Redaktion, November 17, 2019, 04:07:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All those Iris Plus-related bug fixes Intel have been releasing over the past three months have yet to arrive on the Surface Pro 7 despite the fact that this is supposed to be Microsoft's latest flagship Windows tablet. Though we don't know when the update will arrive, Microsoft says they are working on a solution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Ice-Lake-issues-Microsoft-is-aware-that-the-Surface-Pro-7-is-currently-stuck-on-months-old-broken-graphics-drivers.443014.0.html

jeremy

I have long since given up.

I have an XPS15 7590. Stuck on IGP drivers from "July." Even the "force install" method only works for a little while - Windows Update eventually downgrades the drivers again.

MSFT is wildly incompetent in every possible way. I'm looking towards the day when MSFT's garbage will be constricted to a tiny sandbox that runs the few programs that require it.

Amy B

I have a flickering screen on this driver.  I need to update it but so far it seems as I am stuck with this one as i have tried to update from Intel site with more current version.  Please help! I really don't want to call Microsoft or take my surface back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview