News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Brave Browser finally exits beta; version 1.0 now available

Started by Redaktion, November 14, 2019, 21:31:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Brave, a Chromium-based browser designed around user privacy and anonymity, has finally released version 1.0 after four years in development. The browser has a unique method for upending the traditional ad-revenue basis of websites built around blockchain technologies and anonymity.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Brave-Browser-finally-exits-beta-version-1-0-now-available.442795.0.html

Daniel Eriksson

Above all it has a feature to always load pages in desktop mode on mobile devices which makes the internet so much more pleasant to use on a smartphone! I really prefer getting an overview and always having menus and such visible to loads of extra clicks going through hamburger menus or scrolling through endless amounts of single-colum content displaying two sentences at a time...

Samuel Medley

I'll have to give the mobile version another whirl. It's been a while since I've seen it in action. Thanks for the info!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview