News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Surface Pro X now shipping for $999 with brand new SQ1 CPU and Adreno 685 graphics

Started by Redaktion, November 06, 2019, 07:36:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft isn't giving up on ARM for Windows. Much like the semi-custom Ryzen processors for the Surface Laptop 3 series, the new 13-inch Surface Pro X tablet will use a custom SQ1 processor developed by Qualcomm.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Surface-Pro-X-now-shipping-for-999-with-brand-new-SQ1-CPU-and-Adreno-685-graphics.441297.0.html

Dan Ridenhour

I've been ready for years now to buy a 13.5" or 15" surface pro form factor machine.  13.5", i5, fanless with thunderbolt would likely be my dream machine.   But alas they finally give us a 13" surface pro X...  but at its price point all it does for me is act as advertisement for the Thinkpad X1 Tablet Gen 3. 

S.Yu

For people with money burning holes in their pockets, basic computing needs, and little will to learn?
Again, a central issue to attractiveness to other people would be whether or not it runs Android apps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview