News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi MIUI 11 rollout is a sham right now

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2019, 14:46:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

So, the MIUI 11 rollout is well underway, with Xiaomi now onto the second phase of its release schedule. However, owners of recent Xiaomi flagships are likely to be left disappointed as they find their handsets left on Android 9.0 Pie, like budget devices such as the Redmi 7 have been.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-MIUI-11-rollout-is-a-sham-right-now.441211.0.html

heffeque

Agreed. Add the Mi 9T (non-Pro) to the list of Android 9 instead of 10.

Android

So what can Android 10 MIUI 11 do that 9 Pie MIUI 11 cannot do? Both are patched with the latest security.

The only takeaway difference is makes the owner of Android 10 feels good psychologically.

Yash Raj Talan

Android 10 is scheduled to be rolled out later. For example, Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro shall receive it by March 2020. MIUI 11 tries to integrate Android 10 features natively for cross-version support across devices.
Android versions will soon be irrelevant.

Neil

I'm holding onto a Pocophone and the update was pushed to me 2 weeks ago. Suggest u get your facts right. Updates are not as demarcated as it seems without official figures

www.pakmegaplace.com

Android 10 is scheduled to be rolled out later. Android versions will soon be irrelevant.

www.pakmegaplace.com

Quote from: www.pakmegaplace.com on November 06, 2019, 12:15:07
Android 10 is scheduled to be rolled out later. Android versions will soon be irrelevant.

Soon phones will be irrelevant. My Mi Miui Max Mini will be implanted in my butt.

Konrad_PL

I have Redmi 5 Rossy. Sb knows when MIUI 11 i will have? And what Android I will have? On the page en.miui.com my phone is in Phase 2 - but Phase 2 has no date displayed there. :(

James Levio

Got the update for my mi mix 2s yesterday and still on pie?
Absolutely nothing much better. What a waste of 1.9gb. Very disappointed.

Tom Woo

I own the brand new Redmi Note 8 Pro. No MIUI 11 until CHRISTMAS! And I have heard nothing about any Android 10 upgrade at all.

george

:D :D xiaomi mi8  miui 11 got it base on android 9  8) 8)  works perfect, now i wait for android 10 .Good job xiaomi keep on!!

Segoii

MIUI11 update is useless. Note 4 is still stuck on Nougat and even the security patch was not updated with MIUI11. It's still stuck on decenber 2018. This update is a joke. Android Versions will be irrelevant ? Maybe in their dreams. Android versions and especially the security patch date is most important.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview