News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade Pro 17 4K UHD 120 Hz Laptop Review: Finally, a 17-inch 4K Display With Almost No Ghosting

Started by Redaktion, October 31, 2019, 17:50:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The AU Optronics B173ZAN03.3 panel makes its debut on the Razer laptop to offer both faster refresh rates and faster black-white response times than any 17.3-inch laptop before it. The end result is a better 4K gaming experience than what other 17.3-inch laptops currently have to offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-Pro-17-4K-UHD-120-Hz-Laptop-Review-Finally-a-17-inch-4K-Display-With-Almost-No-Ghosting.440555.0.html

t4u

I like the 4K 120Hz display and hopefully, more manufacturers will push those screens following Razer. However, I would not buy Razer laptops due to QC issues. Their peripherals are good though.

william blake

where is my fav part-noise? hard to judge you know.
anyway, more than 40db-this 4k dollar thing is a piece of crap. and im sure it is.

S.Yu

The diversity of PM981's performance is staggering...and RAID0 is generally slower than single drive.

passenger

Quote from: bobo on October 31, 2019, 19:06:04
So basically, all the pros are about display yet it has just 82%? lol
the colors are like way off. it's only suitable for gaming and media consumption, despite the powerful hardware and ample cooling.

Nathan E

Does this laptop actually use Optimus, if the iGPU doesn't support 4K@120Hz?  I noticed the review mentioned manual graphics switching.  If the laptop is forced to use dGPU to support the 120Hz, then this feels like Optimus is totally wasted.  I'd much rather have G-Sync support at that point!

S.Yu

Quote from: Nathan E on November 05, 2019, 20:02:29
Does this laptop actually use Optimus, if the iGPU doesn't support 4K@120Hz?  I noticed the review mentioned manual graphics switching.  If the laptop is forced to use dGPU to support the 120Hz, then this feels like Optimus is totally wasted.  I'd much rather have G-Sync support at that point!
Why? You keep the battery savings, and there's smoother motion for games when supported, you just don't get unplugged 120Hz browsing with half decent battery life. :)

CaptainChicken

In the verdict section, it talks about fast response time however in the details it says that it is 15ms... thats a weird one to be honest. anyone has clarity on same?

thanks,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview