News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad L590 Laptop Review: A business laptop with good input devices

Started by Redaktion, October 28, 2019, 22:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo's L-series is well-known for being a budget range of the company's ThinkPad offering, while also being excellent value for money. The focus for this review is the L590, a new 15.6-inch business laptop that has stellar input devices just like its predecessor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-L590-Laptop-Review-A-business-laptop-with-good-input-devices.440453.0.html

donkykong

Pros
+ IPS display

excuse me? that is basically the DARKEST display i have seen in a while, its not even bright enough for indoor office use... colorspace coverage is equally bad, i know what im talking about, b/c i own the L590 and i used that screen for no longer then one week, until i swapped it out and installed a decent LCD.

and lenovo keeps on doing and gets away with it again and again, the L15 standard FHD is by no means better. i mean, its 1000euro business laptop, who thought it would be acceptable to put a 220 or 250 nits display in it... i mean, COME ON! its 2020!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview