News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mi CC9 Pro: This is Xiaomi's new camera beast with 5x optical zoom, a 108 MP sensor, and five rear cameras

Started by Redaktion, October 28, 2019, 11:01:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

There have multiple reports of an upcoming Xiaomi device with a 108 MP camera and 5x optical zoom. Well, that device is here now. The just-confirmed Mi CC9 Pro features a whopping five rears# cameras and promises to be an affordable photography beast. Live images and details of the details of the device have now been revealed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mi-CC9-Pro-This-is-Xiaomi-s-new-camera-beast-with-5x-optical-zoom-a-108-MP-sensor-and-five-rear-cameras.440433.0.html

S.Yu

Wow, CC sounds...~$600, that sensor alone is worth it, as long as it outputs DNG at minimum because at that size (if 27MP) non-stack is an acceptable option. It would no doubt be the new champion if Gcam could port, also if some other app could get it to bracket with decent burst rate...or if at least LR supports it...

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on October 28, 2019, 22:53:49
Wow, CC sounds...~$600, that sensor alone is worth it, as long as it outputs DNG at minimum because at that size (if 27MP) non-stack is an acceptable option. It would no doubt be the new champion if Gcam could port, also if some other app could get it to bracket with decent burst rate...or if at least LR supports it...

Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing how it performs with a proper Gcam port. Could be my next fun phone while I wait for the S11.

S.Yu

Quote from: Ricci Rox on October 28, 2019, 23:14:44

Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing how it performs with a proper Gcam port. Could be my next fun phone while I wait for the S11.
I'm skeptical whether Gcam would port at all, I'd be surprised if it were to be ported that fast.
And whether or not there's a headphone jack on this device could still be a question, since it's midrange...

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on October 30, 2019, 22:17:00
Quote from: Ricci Rox on October 28, 2019, 23:14:44

I'm skeptical whether Gcam would port at all, I'd be surprised if it were to be ported that fast.
And whether or not there's a headphone jack on this device could still be a question, since it's midrange...

Seems to have a headphone jack, going by a new teaser. Quite surprising, since the Mi-series ditched the jack over a year ago.

Xiaomi (Redmi for the most part, admittedly) actively supports Gcam development. I'd be surprised if a port wasn't released before the end of the month.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview