News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola is working on a proper flagship phone: Finally a true Moto Z2 Force successor?

Started by Redaktion, October 27, 2019, 10:33:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Motorola hasn't delivered a proper flagship in the last two years. That may be set to change in the near future, however, as a new report claims the company has its sights on a true flagship device that will sit above the sub-premium Moto Z line.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-is-working-on-a-proper-flagship-phone-Finally-a-true-Moto-Z2-Force-successor.440365.0.html

Saiyaken_PHOENIX

Motorola already screwed the pooch when they reneged on their promised Android Pie updates for the Z2 Force. My mindset right now is that I'll never buy another handset from them again.

Gary Duzan

I have Android Pie on my Z2 Force, and it seems to be working fine. The issue may be with your carrier; I'm on Verizon Wireless.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Gary Duzan on October 28, 2019, 04:15:07
I have Android Pie on my Z2 Force, and it seems to be working fine. The issue may be with your carrier; I'm on Verizon Wireless.

Only the Verizon Z2 Force got Pie.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-cancels-plans-to-release-Pie-for-its-last-true-flagship-the-Moto-Z2-Force.426513.0.html

Anthony

I love the Motorola phones.  Got 4 moto power phones for the family for the price of a flagship phone.

And you know what.  They work great.  And if they get busted you can buy another one.

These 1000 dollar phones are stupid.

jkeboy01

I Love my Z4!! Make me a Z5+! And Bring back the watches!  It's your marketing that fails you Moto not your products.  I'm keeping the mods...forever. : >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview