News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell quietly updates its Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 Black Edition series with Intel 10th gen CPUs and Thunderbolt 3

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2019, 06:21:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The smaller 13.3-inch Inspiron 13 7390 2-in-1 Black Edition has also gotten the same Comet Lake-U treatment albeit with the Core i5-10210U processor instead. The CPU update directly addresses one of the main drawbacks of the Inspiron 2-in-1 series which was its lack of Thunderbolt 3 compatibility.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-quietly-updates-its-Inspiron-7000-2-in-1-Black-Edition-series-with-Intel-10th-gen-CPUs-and-Thunderbolt-3.438404.0.html

Nick A

Is Thunderbolt 3 (and USB 3.1 Gen 2) only for the black model, or is it also supported on the 2019 silver model?

JamesBT

I just bought this updated version of the 7591 at Best Buy. So far, I really like it. However, the only thing I miss from my late 2017 hp Spectre X360 is a little less fan use and the Windows Hello face recognition and upward facing speakers. Is there any possible way to find out if Dell will be releasing a new 2020 iteration of this Black Edition Inspiron or even another laptop altogether that also has the integration of this genius magnetic pen cradle? I am a digital artist and to me this integration is truly perfect. I have 4 days to return it on the 14th and I will if anyone has any info whatsoever as to whether they will be releasing another "newer" laptop like this one soon. I was hoping that Dell would have released a full on lineup instead of merely the new XPS that I am not interested in. Does anyone out there know how to find out the above? I don't want to pay a grand for yesteryear's tech if a new laptop with built in stylus is about to hit the shelves...this info probably does not exist, I know.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview