News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 7T smartphone review: A large package of improvements

Started by Redaktion, October 10, 2019, 20:48:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus 7T is a powerful update from its predecessor and comes with many features previously reserved for the "Pro" model. This sounds like a good thing for all buyers, but you'll find out in this review if the budget high-end phone is really worth it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-7T-smartphone-review-A-large-package-of-improvements.437594.0.html

George

the article says "...In addition, OnePlus also offers features from its test lab, such as DC Dimming, which we will discuss in more detail in the display section..."

i've read it through and through but i don't see any mentions of DC Dimming in the didplay section. i am confused. i know that's an old article about a phone which is about to become outdated, but i still strongly interested. PWM is serious issue for me and since new OnePlus phones has dropped off dc dimming support i'd like how 7T deals with that. would be nice if you'll update the article with dc dimming section if it was forgotten somehow.
thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview