News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Shadowy Contracts - ambitious stealth-based RPG

Started by Redaktion, October 09, 2019, 20:51:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Shadowy Contracts is a stealth-based RPG in Steam Early Access. While the game ambitiously tries to mix elements from the Thief and Elder Scrolls series, there's still work to be done before the game could be considered complete.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Shadowy-Contracts-ambitious-stealth-based-RPG.437631.0.html

S.Yu

Sounds like...that series of ninja games...what was it called again.

Archuk

Have you got paid for this review? Or you are doing a favor to a friend? If you did get paid - how much does it cost? I have a game of my own I want to get reviewed once it is more polished.

S.Yu

Quote from: Archuk on October 10, 2019, 10:49:41
Have you got paid for this review? Or you are doing a favor to a friend? If you did get paid - how much does it cost? I have a game of my own I want to get reviewed once it is more polished.
It hasn't come to me to ask this question but NBC's occasional game reviews strike me as simply one of the writers who bought a game on a personal capacity wanting to share some thoughts. Don't quote me on this of course, and if you're looking for cooperation you should probably email them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview