News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Latest Asus ZenBook 15 is proof that we could use more laptops with both ULV Core U CPUs and GeForce Max-Q graphics

Started by Redaktion, October 02, 2019, 07:41:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While we aren't expecting to see any laptops with both the Core i7-8565U CPU and GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU, we could argue that the Core i7-8565U or any other ULV Core i7 CPU would pair very well with an entry-level Max-Q GPU like the GTX 1650 Max-Q. OEMs like Asus and Razer have already been investing in such Ultrabook-Gaming hybrid laptops.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Latest-Asus-ZenBook-15-is-proof-that-we-could-use-more-laptops-with-both-ULV-Core-U-CPUs-and-GeForce-Max-Q-graphics.436697.0.html

rexahit

toven

testeerssded

Yeah, that's great article! I hope you can follow it up.
When will you review the laptop the meets the criteria from the article - Lenovo Ideapad S540 with Geforce GTX 1650?

Jesse

Yeah, maybe we could use a ULV processor and a GPU that is better than the low performance mx250.  But NOBODY needs a super slim numpad crammed into the keyboard.   Enough with this 'checkbox' bullcrap Asus.  Sure, you added a 'check' to your list of features, but you made the laptop crappier for 99% of your users.   Just center a standard keyboard over an extra large (non-display) trackpad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview