News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Artistic PlayStation 5 concept video will whet your appetite for Sony's potentially V-shaped console

Started by Redaktion, September 28, 2019, 02:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new concept video of the PlayStation 5 has been uploaded to YouTube that offers a potential glimpse at what the final product from Sony could resemble. The console, which bears the logos "PSV" and "PS5" on its case, looks starkly different from its predecessors, with the artist choosing to base the creation on the V-shaped device found in recently unearthed patent drawings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Artistic-PlayStation-5-concept-video-will-whet-your-appetite-for-Sony-s-potentially-V-shaped-console.435640.0.html

VarieZ

Greg

I wish they would shut up, it has been revealed already that this is what the Developers Kit looks like. Not the personal use console. Quit trying to get clicks and reads using already confirmed information as lies.

Abuscus

Looks quite dazzling! I really like it, but I can see this design will be a love it or hate it relationship among the console community.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview