News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

14 core Intel Core i9-10940X fails to impress on Geekbench; just 5% ahead of the Core i9-10920X and AMD Ryzen 9 3900X in multicore workloads

Started by Redaktion, September 27, 2019, 20:08:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We have already seen 10 core, 12 core and 18 core representatives from Intel's upcoming Cascade Lake-X (CL-X) series hit Geekbench, and now a 14 core SKU has appeared online. While previous results have shown a demonstrable difference between the CL-X series, this new 14 core chip only edges its 12 core sibling despite having 2 additional cores. The successor to the Core i9-9940X only outscores the 12 core Ryzen 9 3900X by 5% in multicore workloads too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/14-core-Intel-Core-i9-10940X-fails-to-impress-on-Geekbench-just-5-ahead-of-the-Core-i9-10920X-and-AMD-Ryzen-9-3900X-in-multicore-workloads.435502.0.html

Astar

Quote from: kyler walter on September 28, 2019, 15:57:17

-Hack my cheating a** boyfriend email/facebook
I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at pagerhackconsults247 at gmail dot com and after his work also endeavor to spread the good news on his work and how he helped you.

Hiring or conspiring or aiding/abetting somebody else to hack a target? That's illegal sh1t. Be prepared to spend time in a jail cell!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview