News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 15 7590 Laptop Review: Is the base model with the Core i5 and FHD panel sufficient?

Started by Redaktion, September 27, 2019, 03:17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell is one of the few manufacturers that also offers its 15-inch premium notebook without a dedicated graphics card. Is the version with the integrated GPU perhaps even the better choice, if you don't want to use your laptop for gaming?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-15-7590-Laptop-Review-Is-the-base-model-with-the-Core-i5-and-FHD-panel-sufficient.435578.0.html

jeremy

Since there is no dGPU taking the CPU's main PCIe lanes, may you check to see if the TB3 controller is attached to the CPU or the PCH?

Thanks!

jeremy

Also, may you upload photographs of the CPU heatsink and fan solution? Is it different from the dGPU version? Thank you! :)

Jesse

Why is it so heavy if it doesn't even come with a GPU?

Are you afraid to compare it to Asus or MSI products?

You can get frickin' Acer and LG equivalent that weigh nearly half as much.  For the price, you might as well be testing it against the X1 Carbon.

Richard

Hey, thanks for the review. I can't find the calibration files mentioned in the review, can you please add these? Do you have 1 for the 4K IPS Touch version? Thank you.

Emre

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview