News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Mate 30 Pro scores sensational 121 points in DxOMark

Started by Redaktion, September 26, 2019, 17:48:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The camera benchmark website DxOMark has a new number one smartphone camera, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. The Mate 30 Pro scored an incredible 121 points, usurping the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. The former's selfie camera apparently falls short of recent Samsung flagships and even the Sony IMX586 in the ASUS ZenFone 6, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Mate-30-Pro-scores-sensational-121-points-in-DxOMark.435565.0.html

deng frosch

Huawei modifies their devices to game benchmarks. Kirin processors are notoriously slow and inefficient. Huawei overclocks their processors to create the appearance of speed but this results in frequent system crashes and horrible battery life.

No mention of the free spyware Huawei installs in all their devices.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: deng frosch on September 26, 2019, 18:17:42
Huawei modifies their devices to game benchmarks. Kirin processors are notoriously slow and inefficient. Huawei overclocks their processors to create the appearance of speed but this results in frequent system crashes and horrible battery life.

No mention of the free spyware Huawei installs in all their devices.
Cool story, bro.

Austin Kelly

Your entitled to your opinion, but I will say that I've moved to the Mate series from iPhone.

Much better battery life, butter smooth system, and much expanded privacy settings over any other phone I used

S.Yu

"We should also point out that DxOMark tested the Mate 30 Pro running firmware not currently available to the public."
Same old from DxO...but the review praised by BGR is hardly good reference either, it's a thinly veiled ad, admittedly by a photographer with an open relationship with Apple.

MarkC

Quote from: Austin Kelly on September 26, 2019, 20:01:24
Your entitled to your opinion, but I will say that I've moved to the Mate series from iPhone.

Much better battery life, butter smooth system, and much expanded privacy settings over any other phone I used

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and a Huawei P30 Pro. Both are good. Each has its own advantages over the other. Battery life is amazing on Huawei P30 Pro. Best I have seen on any smartphone I have owned. Cell reception quality on Huawei P30 Pro is also beyond amazing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview