News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oh So Expensive: Google Pixel 4 color names leaked and retailer listings reveal premium prices

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2019, 21:44:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A couple of more Google Pixel 4-related leaks have surfaced, one concerning the apparently official names for the colors the smartphones will come in and another about the not inconsiderable price tags. According to one specific retailer, potential Pixel 4 buyers in Ireland will have to cough up just under €820 (~US$903/£723) for the 64 GB variant of the regular-sized model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oh-So-Expensive-Google-Pixel-4-color-names-leaked-and-retailer-listings-reveal-premium-prices.435166.0.html

Shiv

If this is true, those prices are higher than the iPhone 11 pro 256gb version and would essentially make it really stupid to buy this phone. Wtf.

Usa

They added VAT which is not included in the prices in the usa

Domingo

Writers of these types of articles are really i've never read a thought on how one would convert to USD, they just ask google apparently... What about VAT, or historic data etc... Full Clickbait, disappointed on notebookcheck.

PixelWhat?

So accounting for VAT, assuming 23%, and using the exchange rate as of 9/23/19 of $1.10 to €1, then the USA prices are:

Pixel 4 64GB for $825.42
Pixel 4 128GB for $947.92
Pixel 4 XL 64GB for $1015.99
Pixel 4 XL 128GB for $1133.55

Lilian

I saw that it has the same camera from Pixel 3a, was disappointed and went and bought Galaxy S10e, for 490€...
Same Snapdragon 855, same 6GB RAM, great camera, better display - only the software updates is a problem but for 490€ I don't feel bad exchanging this after 2 years.

Marcus Burt

dr3yec

You have to be a complete idiot to pay these prices for any phone. I would rather put that money in savings account. I am sure there are plenty of sheep that will purchase phones at this price.

Franklin thomas

It's such a better looking and performing phone compared to the iPhone that I'll gladly pay a premium price. For the value you get, compared to the throw your phone away every year iPhone, this is really exciting. already ordered mine and I can't wait for it to get here.

John Wu

Well, I'll have skip Pixel 4 for its excessive pricing and its lack of innovation in this version. Going for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 this time. See you again in 2-3 years, Pixel!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview