News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

First impressions of Android 10 on the OnePlus 7 Pro — OxygenOS continues to be one of the best OEM ROMs in the business

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2019, 15:13:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dark times ahead. We have been using the latest OxygenOS release based on Android 10 ever since OnePlus dropped the first open beta earlier this month. In this article, we will take a look at some of the new features coming to OxygenOS including system-wide dark mode, new privacy features, notification updates, and more including some not-so-pleasant surprises as well.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/First-impressions-of-Android-10-on-the-OnePlus-7-Pro-OxygenOS-continues-to-be-one-of-the-best-OEM-ROMs-in-the-business.434842.0.html

Rick

So far not bad,I can confirm the Google Pay app is working with no issues. At 2gb with no real changes besides the UI additions makes me wonder,there must be changes behind the scenes that I have yet to really notice..

Stock Camera app still produces s*** images..GCam ftw thankfully. To me the changes are meh,OxygenOS was already good..

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Rick on September 24, 2019, 00:54:56
So far not bad,I can confirm the Google Pay app is working with no issues. At 2gb with no real changes besides the UI additions makes me wonder,there must be changes behind the scenes that I have yet to really notice..

Stock Camera app still produces s*** images..GCam ftw thankfully. To me the changes are meh,OxygenOS was already good..

Right. Google Pay (formerly Tez) in India works great as well. Some govt. apps didn't, but that's got more to do with the developer than the OS itself. Most changes are behind the scenes. OP needs a lot of work in the imaging dept. for sure... at least on the OP 7 Pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview