News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo V155 Review: Budget laptop turns out a storage giant

Started by Redaktion, September 20, 2019, 03:09:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo advertises the V155 as a productivity platform for businesses. But the first glance at the notebook shows that buyers are looking at a device in one of the lower price ranges. Apart from this impression, our test reveals the real performance of the V155.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-V155-Review-Budget-laptop-turns-out-a-storage-giant.435036.0.html

william blake

no "pros" for the silence?
anyway, 200nit tn is okish in 150usd segment..maybe
another unusable, due to the screen, crap from lenovo
no reason to buy it, none
which is stupid because they know how to build fast, silent, good for typing, good looking cheap machines
10% rating

JohnST

Lenovo with such failures just proves that it does not yet have the parameters of a world-class company. This computer is a waste !!!

william blake

Quote from: JohnST on September 20, 2019, 17:09:31
Lenovo with such failures just proves that it does not yet have the parameters of a world-class company. This computer is a waste !!!
lenovo is the best oem on my taste. if we do not count dim screens.

Human

Hi, I believe this particular unit is another spin off from their L340 (non gaming) AMD line of laptop like the L340-17API in the comparison. You can see that apart from the removal of USB-C port, they're practically the same underneath. The cool thing about these Picasso Ryzen APU laptops is they don't need spectacular cooling to run well due to the sub-45 W power consumption.

In my country, they have the model called L340-15API, and a Ryzen 5 + SSD model can go as low as 380USD.

Only if they have non-soldered or bigger onboard RAM and an IPS screen as options, then this device is the perfect poorman's all rounder laptop.

In comparison, E595 is the more enticing offer with slightly better quality screen, Thinkpad's great keyboard, better cooling (bigger heatpipes), non-soldered RAM slots, marginally bigger capacity battery and convenience of USB-C charging port, at a higher price of about 40% more than the model I stated just now.

Tough choice...

user_of_15api

Never buy lenovo s145/l145 notebooks because of its cases!!!

For 3 years of using have changed twice laptop's plastic kayboard holder plate, backside cover. One time guarantee, one time by self costs.

It is some kind of production failure. All plastic parts connected with metallic screws or display hardcover degrading very fast. It s not longtime using equipment.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview