News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ZenBook on Steroids: Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2019, 16:52:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus' latest ScreenPad Plus makes the Apple Touch Bar look like child's play. The unlocked Core i9 CPU, GeForce RTX graphics, 1 TB Samsung SSD, and soldered 32 GB of RAM are hefty specifications that come with an equally hefty chassis and price.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ZenBook-on-Steroids-Asus-ZenBook-Pro-Duo-UX581-Laptop-Review.434762.0.html

JohnST

Asus is definitely not one of the trendsetters in laptops.
This pursuit of originality is a shot into the void.

Jesse

At Computex 2018, everyone thought Asus was crazy for turning the traditional clickpad into a full-fledged 1080p touchscreen.

They were.  It was a dumb idea.  This is dumber.

S.Yu

Hard to imagine this laptop with rather mediocre everything except the form is the exact same weight as the top spec 17" ProArt StudioBook Pro X, indeed they made sacrifices.

Jakob DaneLaw

Wicked laptop and this is a wet dream for a daytrader.. could have all my secondary ticketfeeds, & news streams + deepth at the low plate screen and then use the fast response 4K OLED screen as my stockqoute marketoverview. (ideal)
Kudos Asus, love your bold attitude and go out on a limp... refine this and my purse is open... in the highend potent laptop segment, this laptop is atm the most interesting in my view.. screen realestate is something many people really value high.

Luka Stemberger

CampGareth

"The system cannot be recharged with a USB Type-C adapter."

I understand why on the 15" that's not possible, you can't push more than 100W over USB-C, but it's still disappointing to see when most of the time you'd be fine running off a 100W USB C supply. This limitation is also present on the 14" duo which only has a 65W power brick.

Arslan Naveed

Why your review has only 61.8% AdobeRGB where as other youtube videos are saying 98% AdobeRGB, why this disparity? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview