News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 Laptop Review: An extremely bright convertible with a matte touchscreen and privacy features

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2019, 13:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP is one of the few OEMs that sells business laptops with bright optional displays. The EliteBook x360 1030 G3 is one such device, which has an optional 700 cd/m² display. Read on to find out whether the display can live up to its billing and how it affects battery life. We shall be looking at the Sure View privacy filter that HP incorporates too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-EliteBook-x360-1030-G3-Laptop-Review-An-extremely-bright-convertible-with-a-matte-touchscreen-and-privacy-features.434918.0.html

A

Why do manufacturers take their business notebooks and turn them into consumer laptops? Please be consistent!

Also... is the review incomplete? There are things missing like thermals...

doa379

I would like a regular non-x360 model without the pen or glossy display. Touchscreen doesn't work too well in my view. The screen bounces around, attracts unsightly fingerprints and has too much glare. Stick to dedicated tablets for touchscreen/pen features.

clapham

The hardware quality is not good by the way. The hinge of it broke and now the sound button is broken and repairing takes 1 month, i.e. I can't let it repair since I need the laptop every day. Very disappointed by HP!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview