News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Verizon LG V30 owners awake to a surprising OTA update

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2019, 23:46:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Seemingly without warning, Verizon has started rolling out Android 9.0 Pie to the LG V30. The update, which should be available over the air (OTA) right now, weighs in at 2.25 GB and is downloadable from LG Bridge too. The rollout is the first we have seen for the V30 since LG pulled the worldwide Android 9.0 Pie release for its former flagship last month.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Verizon-LG-V30-owners-awake-to-a-surprising-OTA-update.434767.0.html

Ali Rahimi

I have used LG smartphones for 7 years now starting with optimus then G2 then V10 and I currently own a V30 plus but this is the last one. LG always had this s*** policy on updates but now its just too much. Let me elaborate. I was promised android 5 on my LG G2 but after a year from the release of the update I couldnt get it, why? I had a fuckig extra letter in the model number and it just turned out that LG couldnt give a f*** about that model which was just a region difference from the standard LG G2. Then on V10 no updates again had to just throw away the completely functional phone because a few apps that I really needed didn't support Android 6. And now this s*** with the Android Pie is just outrageous. Promise (a few months after Samsung rolles out Pie for S8 - as old as V30) the customers to release it on Q1 2019 then go for Q2 ... nothing in Q3 and I suspect that mine either wont get it or it'll be at best 2020. Goodbye LG and good luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview