News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DxOMark: The Nokia 9 PureView fails to impress

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2019, 20:25:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It is not something new that more cameras are not always better, but many of those into mobile photography had high expectations from the Nokia 9 PureView. Sadly, Nokia's flagship with five cameras on the back failed to impress and only scored 85 points overall in DxOMark's test — 88 for still photography and 80 for video shooting.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DxOMark-The-Nokia-9-PureView-fails-to-impress.434585.0.html

Pepito Jr Labador

I don't believe your review,this s my test about my nokia 9 pureview.

Abdu

I agree with you, this review is rubbish ...and practically anyone who sees the photos i am taking with my Nokia 9 are not only really impressed, they actually dont believe it was taken from my phone.

King

Haven't got a chance to test out the 9 pure view but honestly cameras on my previous Nokia 8 and 8.1 were total letdowns. Image quality are mediocre, slow auto-focus and most annoyingly, abysssmal camera start up time. It takes so long for the camera app to load and function when you need it, sometimes it even freezes. Honestly, Nokia's got to work more on software optimization before releasing a new products.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview