News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Surface Pro 7: All variants to come with LTE as standard?

Started by Redaktion, August 30, 2019, 17:09:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LTE as standard across all Surface Pro 7 SKUs? That is the latest rumour, with Intel and Qualcomm variants apparently being "always connected". The Surface Pro 7 looks set to disappoint those who were hoping that Thunderbolt 3 would being making its way to Microsoft's new 2-in-1. Read on to find out everything we know about the next Surface Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Surface-Pro-7-All-variants-to-come-with-LTE-as-standard.433548.0.html

opelit

I could say Finally!
Also hope that the co-op with amd bring us Surface Laptop with AMD APU's

Stephen D

If it keeps Surface Connect I hope I can still use my Kensington dock with it. It works with my Surface Pro 2017 and with Surface Pro 6.

jeremy

Wouldn't it be hilarious if MSFT decided to launch this with Ice Lake, but no TB3? It would be such a typical thing for them to do.

davidm

Does this mean it will support USB charging, without needing a proprietary charger? Hard to tell with all this undeciphered product specific terminology.

ilikechoking

Not all Surface Pro 7 owners will use the 4G LTE feature if Microsoft decides to equip all models with it.
Microsoft, please try to add one or two USB Type C port(s) which can charge the tablet and support video output, even better if it/they is/are (a) Thunderbolt 3 port(s).

Charles

Really hoping that the 7 is going to have LTE capability so I can use it for work instead of hot spot so it can be more flexible.

The rest of the specs look good.

Memory isn't an issue as you can use a separate micro USB to store but really hope for LTE.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview