News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Modular Fairphone 3 now available for 450 EUR

Started by Redaktion, August 28, 2019, 16:00:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thanks to the modular design, users can replace and upgrade the main camera, speakers
bottom sensors, top sensors, 5.65-inch FHD display, 3,000 mAh battery, and back cover. Spec-wise, the Fairphone 3 appears to be a lower-tier mid-range smartphone powered by the Snapdragon 632 coupled with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Modular-Fairphone-3-now-available-for-450-EUR.433188.0.html

Ciaràn

I would like nothing better than if this device saturated the handset market for years to come. If I see another glued-shut, all-glass, infinity edge smartphone ever again I'm liable to puke.

Kevin Fanch

It's nice that they are thinking about ecology and people's choice to be able to repair/upgrade their phone. It will be good to complement it with /e/ OS (e foundation), which is basically an ungoogled android that doesn't track you. This way we will have a phone that is owned by us, fixed by us, and not leaking our private data. Sounds good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview