News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Triton 500 Laptop Review: A Lot of Gaming Performance Despite the Slim Case

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2019, 10:45:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ultra-flat Predator Triton 500 gaming notebook from Acer is now available with Intel's latest 9000 series processors. Learn how well the updated version performs in our test update.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Predator-Triton-500-Laptop-Review-A-Lot-of-Gaming-Performance-Despite-the-Slim-Case.430538.0.html

Joey771

I always wondering how hot it will be when playing game. the laptop surface reach 40+ °C. I think it will be uncomfortable to play right? i have a laptop that reach around 38 °C and it feel hot.

Kevin Grossman

The predator sense software is kinda garbage. While opened it eats 11% of the cpu if the animation of the fans is on.

Regarding the randomly fan increase during idle I think is possible to create like a custom power profile and limit the cpu so it will use a lower value.

Also if the laptop come preinstalled with the OS it will have a lot of bloatware from acer which needs gone.

Overall the laptop is great I will post some results from 3d mark.
This model has the 2060 model.
Firestrike 14 577 points
Time spy 6 227 points

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview