News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A10 Smartphone Review: Power in plastic

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2019, 01:05:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Expectedly, Samsung has made some compromises for the cheapest model in its Galaxy A series. However, the Galaxy A10 is no slouch and performs well for a sub-US$200 smartphone. Read on to find out in what areas Samsung has done well and where the Galaxy A10 falls short of its pricier Galaxy A series siblings.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A10-Smartphone-Review-Power-in-plastic.430375.0.html

Sandra Crothers

Looking to help my boss connect his device to a smart tv. Does he need a secondary device to connect?

Ria Kotze

I can not find any screenshot option or function on the A10. Also if I open eg. profile picture on Whatsapp or Fb from a contact - can not download or save the picture to A10. If I want to add a picture to any of my contacts - I need to take a picture.

tarisai mtisi

worst phone i have ever had it keeps shutting down even when battery is fully charged

Chris Wallace

At present I have a Samsung A8 and was looking to upgrade to an A10. But reading this review no finger print is a deal breaker as the A8 has this feature which I use a lot.

Gagarin Miljkovich

Why don't you review how good or bad the FM-radio is?

A FM-radio on a smart-phone is very important to listen to music and information, without any costs involved.

To listen to a FM-radio I, the user, doesn't need any mobile online-connection. A FM-radio doesn't drain out the phones battery.

GagarinMiljkovich

Why don't you review how good or bad the FM-radio is? ???

A FM-radio on a smart-phone is very important to listen to music and information, without any costs involved.

To listen to a FM-radio I, the user, doesn't need any mobile online-connection. A FM-radio doesn't drain out the phones battery.

Chris .

I was not sure about buying this phone. But after reading the reviews at reviewbucket.co.uk/xiaomi-mi-a3-reviews-32315 I've decided to buy it and it was a great idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview