News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

C-Force CF015C Portable Monitor Review

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2019, 07:47:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 15.6-inch CF015C 4K UHD portable monitor is sleek and lightweight for easy carrying. Unfortunately, it relies on a clunky external hub and several cables to actually work.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/C-Force-CF015C-Portable-Monitor-Review.430344.0.html

Jerome de Bretagne

One interesting point, if it hasn't been noticed yet: this C-Force CF120 hub would seem to be one of the very rare (first ?) hub to have HDMI input to USB Type-C DisplayPort output on the market.

Very interesting so, but a bit disappointing to read that it has a very loud fan.

Could you check if this hub can be powered by a USB Type-C display with USB PD (Power Delivery) when plugged in their step 2, as supported by some desktop monitors? This would avoid the need for a dedicated charger in some setups. Thanks.

Owner

The hub is only required for some laptops. It boils down to how the gfx chip manufacturer handles eDP. Nvidia does not support it yet, so nvidia based laptops will required the hub. In my case, my laptop switches from the discrete graphics card (gtx 2070) to the integrated graphics card (intel) when I plug this monitor into the thunderbolt port. No hub required, one single usb c cord from my laptop to the monitor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview