News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Need for Speed Heat to feature an open-world design and a dark story, launch set for November

Started by Redaktion, August 14, 2019, 18:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Need for Speed Heat is set in Palm City, a brand-new open-world location that accommodates — unsurprisingly — races that take place both in broad daylight and at night. This title will hit Windows PCs, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 8, but an extensive gameplay reveal is scheduled for August 19.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Need-for-Speed-Heat-to-feature-an-open-world-design-and-a-dark-story-launch-set-for-November.430306.0.html

S.Yu

For some reason the few racing games I liked never caught on, the ones I never liked are live and about.

Codrut Nistor

Give us the names! I enjoyed a few long forgotten racing games as well. Speaking of MMOS, I loved Project Torque A LOT. So sad that it was discontinued...

S.Yu

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on August 15, 2019, 09:43:03
Give us the names! I enjoyed a few long forgotten racing games as well. Speaking of MMOS, I loved Project Torque A LOT. So sad that it was discontinued...
Nah, they were for PSP and one of them I forgot the name of.
But Ridge Racer on PSP left a much better impression than any NFS installment I tried on any platform, or Asphalt, of course. Don't know about current Ridge Racers though.

Codrut Nistor

Oh, yeah, I remember playing Ridge Racer on some arcade machines. Awesome! I give you one more oldie that I used to play in the 1990s: Lotus!!!  https://classicreload.com/lotus-the-ultimate-challenge.html The best part about it was that you could carry it around on a single 1.44 MB floppy disk. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview