News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo guns for the XPS 13 2-in-1 7390 with a Comet Lake U IdeaPad C340 refresh

Started by Redaktion, August 13, 2019, 12:05:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Comet Lake U is here, so OEMs like Lenovo are taking advantage of the opportunity to refresh its compact laptops. The IdeaPad C340, which the Taiwanese company first announced in February at MWC19, will feature up to the Core i7-10710U and an NVIDIA GeForce MX230, along with a choice of three colours.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-guns-for-the-XPS-13-2-in-1-7390-with-a-Comet-Lake-U-IdeaPad-C340-refresh.430240.0.html

Puppy

No way with 16:9 low res display. The Dell XPS 13 has 16:10 4K display, that's the correct one.

DavidC1

It may be slightly faster on the CPU, but Icelake-based systems(including the XPS 13 7390 2-in-1) will be far superior overall.

I know this after owning a convertible. A little bit better CPU is ok, but significantly faster graphics, greatly improved battery life and portability(weight, thickness) is far more important on a mobile device.

jeremy

Lenovo is not Taiwanese, no matter how much China wants to claim it as part of it's Made in China 2025 goals.

Alex Alderson

Quote from: jeremy on August 13, 2019, 15:31:54
Lenovo is not Taiwanese, no matter how much China wants to claim it as part of it's Made in China 2025 goals.

My bad, I've changed error.

Dan Ridenhour

I'm with puppy... 16x10 makes all the difference... xps 13 wins.   Now if we can just get someone to do that with a 15" 2-in-1. 

Kirill Ilyasov

With the same 250nits 60% sRGB crappy display? No way I will choose it over Dell even if it is cheaper. I don't get how Lenovo can market IdeaPad C340 as convertible for creatives and put such a damn bad panel there ;(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview