News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

World of Tanks 1.6: New British lights, improved customization, reworked Personal Missions, no friendly fire

Started by Redaktion, August 08, 2019, 12:55:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

World of Tanks 1.6 comes with four new British light tanks, reworked Personal Missions (about 40 of those leading to the Object 279), an improved interface for interacting with decals — alongside new decals and fonts, as well as the removal of friendly fire and ramming damage. Friendly kills are now possible — by pushing allies off cliffs or flipping them upside down.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/World-of-Tanks-1-6-New-British-lights-improved-customization-reworked-Personal-Missions-no-friendly-fire.427258.0.html

IJustWantToComment

Hello,

Is notebookcheck sponsored by World of Tanks ?

If not, there is a problem. This kind of "news" shouldn't be found on notebookcheck.

I'd totally understand if you guys need some sponsors to stay afloat but let us know.

Thanks a lot for your hard work. There isn't more reliable reviews on the web than yours !

Codrut Nistor

If it would have been sponsored, this article would have been marked accordingly. There is no problem - this is a noticeable update to one of the most popular games in its niche. I didn't say it is awesome - as one of those playing it since Closed Beta, I could go on forever on the stuff I hate about it - I simply shared the news regarding this update after I applied it myself and took it for a spin.

For example, Wargaming is now running a special event/campaign in WoT and they often come up with various such events. Writing about that could have been considered advertising, since it's not such a big event and most such events are simply more or less interesting attempts at milking some money without adding really new stuff to the game, in my opinion.

Other than the above, thank you for your kind words.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview