News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi allegedly designs a phone with an in-built solar panel

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2019, 16:49:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new patent, allegedly found on the World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) Design Database, has led to speculation that Xiaomi is working on a phone with an array of solar-conversion cells on its rear panel. However, its apparent design suggests other uses for this component.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-allegedly-designs-a-phone-with-an-in-built-solar-panel.428668.0.html

heffeque

Xiaomi appears to have forgotten about front-facing sensors in this putative design.

You seem to have forgotten about pop up cameras (I'm writing from a Xiaomi 9T) or even under the screen ones.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: heffeque on August 05, 2019, 09:31:33
Xiaomi appears to have forgotten about front-facing sensors in this putative design.

You seem to have forgotten about pop up cameras (I'm writing from a Xiaomi 9T) or even under the screen ones.

Good thing cameras aren't the only sensors on the front of a phone, eh.

Pedro Gonzales

I have patented through home inventions the exact same phone design that I came up with to the t is this mine or is this someone else's cuz I want to know because I paid for it right to discover and recover so I want to know what's up and my lawyer is David hrina my name is Pedro Munoz Gonzales Jr and yes I have all my emails and paperwork call me at 830-499-16 32 if I don't pick up my phone leave me a message on a text because I don't check voicemails thank you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview