News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

All three iPhone models to launch in 2020 will feature 5G connectivity

Started by Redaktion, July 29, 2019, 09:42:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although previous rumors claimed otherwise, a recent report by popular Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reveals that all three iPhone models that are expected to arrive in 2020 will feature 5G connectivity. All these upcoming devices — 5.4, 6.1, and 6.7 inches in size — are expected to sport OLED displays.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/All-three-iPhone-models-to-launch-in-2020-will-feature-5G-connectivity.428320.0.html

S.Yu

Maybe iPhones finally get a battery boost then...not that they have a choice with 5G modems.

Codrut Nistor

Better batteries would definitely be a great improvement. I happen to know more than one person who uses flagships on a regular basis that switched from iOS to Android just for the battery life.

S.Yu

Quote from: Codrut Nistor on July 30, 2019, 10:31:25
Better batteries would definitely be a great improvement. I happen to know more than one person who uses flagships on a regular basis that switched from iOS to Android just for the battery life.
I don't have high hopes for extra endurance, instead I believe the increase in battery size will only just offset the 5G modem's additional consumption.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview